Thursday, October 30, 2008

Moodle updates

The Info Tech Literacy Teachers spent all day Thursday getting trained on Moodle. Our trainer was a social studies teacher from Sun Prairie who is a Moodle Certified Trainer.

Based on her extensive experience and best practices, we have made some changes to our Moodle site. You'll notice some changes to the front page to make it easier to find courses. We have added a "site news" section on the front page to inform you of changes, and are working on many other enhancements to make Moodle more effective and easier to use.

Please feel free to give us feedback as we develop this powerful learning tool.

1 comment:

Jon Fishwild said...

I don't like the new front page. Before, the classes I was currently enrolled in were attached to my login. Now I have to go find where my classes are from the main list to get to them.